There’s literally hundreds of products up for grabs in this killer sale.
Just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over doesn’t mean the deals can’t keep flowing. Coming in hot like it’s no one’s business, Best Buy is running a massive sale on gaming hardware right now that includes steep discounts on gaming laptops, mice, keyboards, capture cards, and more.
We’re not kidding. This sale is massive. Usually, when Best Buy and Amazon run these promotions, there are typically only 10-20 products included in the sale. Want to know how many products Best Buy has available in this deal? You may want to sit down for this: a total of 542 items are all up for grabs. That’s insane.
Obviously, we can’t list everything that Best Buy is offering up, so we highly suggest clicking this link and sifting through the hundreds of products available at your disposal. But here are a few of our favorites below:
- Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse: $44.99 (usually $99.99)
- Razer Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard: $34 (usually $49.99)
- Turtle Beach – Recon 200 Gaming Headset: $30 (usually $59.99)
- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop: $900 (usually $1,099)
Again, you literally have hundreds of options to choose from. The complete list can be accessed here or by clicking the button below. We’re not sure how long Best Buy is offering this deal, so best to jump on this now than wait around for it to expire. Click the button below for more details.
Looking for some holiday gift ideas this shopping season? Be sure to check out our 2021 KnowTechie Holiday Gift Guide and Gaming Gift Guide. Holiday shopping isn’t easy; let our gift guides guide you on your way.
- Stock up on AAA Energizer batteries with this 48-pack for just $17
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for up to $900 off with any eligible trade-in, plus free Buds 2
- Get a free pair of Galaxy Buds 2 when you buy any of these Samsung phones
- Blanket your home with these discounted $20 Blink Mini security cams
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.