Draws will happen daily until Dec. 12
The Crime Stoppers 12 Days of Christmas vacation lottery draws have begun.
Today’s first prize winner is Hanah Evans who won a trip for two to Hawaii.
12 Days of Christmas vacation draws will happen daily until Dec. 12.
Full text of the Crime Stopper notice follows:
On the fourth day of Christmas, Crime Stoppers gave away:
3rd Prize: $150
- Jeanne Lepage, Ticket # 597
2nd Prize: $150
- Annetta Golder, Ticket # 303
1st Prize: Aloha Hawaii – 2 Adults, 7 Nights
- Hanah Evans, Ticket # 424
- Round trip airfare for two from Sault Ste. Marie to Honolulu, Hawaii on Air Canada (Air Canada Vacations)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, luxury accommodations in a one bedroom king suite
- Breakfast and evening reception included
- Not included: Lunch, alcoholic beverages, and all items of a personal nature
VALUE: Trip at $5,300 or travel voucher at $4,770, or $4240 cash
Congratulations to all the winners! The next draw will take place tomorrow, Sunday, Dec. 5, 2021, at noon (12 p.m.) at the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service, Station Mall Location, Located at 293 Bay Street, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
The draws are not open to the public but are live-streamed on Facebook, click here for viewing.
Crime Stoppers has a growing waitlist for tickets, if you would like to be contacted for future ticket sales, please let them know by calling (705)759-5081 or email them at email@example.com. You are welcome to leave a voicemail or email message referencing the waitlist, your name, and phone number.