The Area Agency on Aging will offer four healthy Living workshops in March, taking place on phone discussion and Zoom.
The workshops include:
• healthy Living with Chronic Conditions – Phone discussion begins on March 15, taking place Tuesdays from 3 to 4 p.m.
• healthy Living with Diabetes – Phone discussion begins on March 16, taking place Wednesdays from 3 to 4 p.m.
• healthy Living with Chronic Conditions – Zoom workshop begins March 29, taking place Tuesdays from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
• healthy Living with Chronic Pain – Phone discussion group begins on March 17, taking place Thursdays from 3 to 4 p.m.
The workshop is open to adults of any age living with a chronic health condition and their caregivers. Workshops focus on common problems like chronic pain, nutrition, exercise, medication use, emotions, and communicating with doctors and family. Participants develop skills and coping strategies to manage symptoms through setting achievable goals, problem-solving, decision-making, social support, and more.
healthy Living workshops are an opportunity to put health first and take the time needed to form new, healthy habits in an encouraging environment. Only 20% of individual health is determined by what happens in the doctor’s office.
- healthy Living workshops were offered in March
- Check all news and articles from the latest Health news updates.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit this article then please visit our help center. For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News